The Ointment Manufacturing Plants are ideal tools for the pharmaceutical & cosmetic industries for the production of Ointment, Cream, Lotions, Tooth Paste & other emulsions & homogenizations.
It is specially designed to take care of two critical factors which directly affects the quality of the Ointment / Creams.
- Minimum man handling of Ointment.
- Negligible vacuum drop during mixing & blending.
Needless to say, it also provides the benefits of the effective manpower utilization.
SPM Ointment Plant consist the following equipments and accessories:
- Manufacturing Vessel
- Wax Phase Vessel
- Water Phase Vessel
- Storage Vessel
- Vacuum Pump
- Control Panel
- Product Piping
- Working Platform
- Material Transfer Pump to Transfer material from manufacturing Vessel to Storage Vessel & Storage Vessel to Ointment ( Tube ) Filling M/C.
- This system consist of a closed circuit manufacturing facility from feeding of Wax / Water Phase to loading the hopper of filling machine.
- The Wax and Water at required temperature are transferred to Manufacturing Vessel or Planetory Mixer, by vacuum through conical filter.
- The product during emulsion formation is recirculated through Ointment Transfer Pump The Pump also discharges the product in the Storage Vessel.
- The Storage Vessel is then taken to the filling area and is connected to again Ointment Transfer Pump. Or Storage Vessel remain fixed ( In bigger size ) & pump transfer the ointments in the hopper of the Ointment Filling Machine.
- The entire Plant can be operated by centralised operating panel by one operator.
- The plant is equipped with an electrical control panel with digital temperature indicators and digital timers.
- Minimum two batches per shift of the same product can be assured in this plant.
- This plant conforms to CGMP standards (Paint Free Construction).
- Encosed are a few pages explaining the system in detail. In case of any queries feel free to contact us.
Process Description of Ointment Manufacturing Plant:
- All vessels are manufactured from S.S. 316 grade stainless steel sheets and are cGMP compliant construction.
- The vessels are Jacketed, insulated, cladded and with suitable agitator assembly in each vessel.
- Wax is melted in Wax melting vessel; Water is heated in water heating vessel.
- Both wax and water are transferred into the manufacturing vessel automatically through vacuum.
- In manufacturing vessel both wax and water are homogenized to make a uniform emulsion and cooled by passing chilled water into the jacket of manufacturing vessel.
- After the emulsion is formed active ingredients/colors etc are added and are thoroughly mixed and homogenized.
- The same is transferred by bump pump into the storage vessel. From the storage vessel it is automatically transferred into the filling machine by means of metering pump.
- Flow rate of metering pump can be set as per your tube filling machines speed and capacity.
Ointment Plant Features:
- The Plant is designed to be operated only by one operator and one helper.
- All material transfers are done by vacuum or by transfer pumps.
- All the vessels are CGMP (paint free construction)
- The gaskets used are of silicon (food grade).
- All contact parts are of S.S. 304 quality material (SS316 provided on demand) & finished to class 4B (Mirror) finish and are crevice free.
- The entry of all agitators are from top & High Speed Emulsifier from bottom or In-line Emulsifier ( as per customer choice ).
- All vessels are suitable for internal pressure of 1 Kg. / Sq. cm. and hence can be sterilized.
- All pipes, pipe fittings and valves are of SS304 / SS316 ( as per customer requirement ) seamless quality, internally electro polished, with tri-clover ended joints.
- The entire plant is equipped with CIP & SIP connections, so that customer can use these facility, if have CIP & SIP equipment.
- All values of temperature & time of the plant are indicated digitally on the control panel. Ampere indicates on Ampere meters.
- A micro processor based automatic operating plant can be designed as per requirement.
- All the inlet & outlet connections are provided with tri clover joints, which are very easy for cleaning & replacement.
This product is also being called as multimix plant, ointment plant, cream manufacturing plant, gel manufacturing machine, lotion manufacturing plant, toothpaste manufacturing plant, shampoo manufacturing plant, semi-soild emulsions. Toothpaste Filling Machine,Toothpaste Plant,Toothpaste Plant Manufacturer, Manufacturing of Toothpaste Plant, Toothpaste Manufacturing Company, Pharma Toothpaste Plant Manufacturer leading Pharmaceutical Equipments Manufacturer and Toothpaste Manufacturing Machine.Automatic Tube Filling & Sealing Machines, Liquid Manufacturing Plant, Syrup Manufacturing Plant, Oral Manufacturing Plant. Automatic Bottle Filling & Sealing Machine from the Shree Bhagwati Machtech India Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad, India etc.